Friday, June 26, 2009

Taylor Hicks Times

Hello Tay Fans!
I know it has been so long since I have written a blog. The reason being is because I have been working on a special project. First let me back up a bit. As most of you know, some of The Real Dealer's (name given for members of The Real Deal Forum). Went to see Taylor perform "Teen Angel" in Chicago. Then we were lucky enough to have a meet and greet after the show. It was there that I told Taylor about my many Taylor Hicks sites that I have created. One being The Taylor Hicks Times. A fan site listing I made back when he first won American Idol. After mentioning this to him he seemed happy enough and said for me to keep it up.
Well, naturally after telling Taylor about The Times, I wanted to update the site. I wanted to try and venture into an area that I had never done before. Flash animation and java scripting. This is what most of the "great" sites are using these days.
From this point on, I have had my nose buried into the computer trying to learn java and create flash. It has been a long time since I started this project. However, now I am happy to say I have finally finished. I am proud of this site and want to share it with all of the Taylor Hicks fans out there.
So what is this site about anyway?
The Taylor Hicks Times is packed filled with over fifty links to the world of Taylor Hicks on the internet. Links to photo's, blogs, websites, forums, video's. You name it if it is about Taylor and it can be found on the internet. It is there! If there is a good site not listed, there is also a link where you can email me a site link for review. There is also a news ticker for updates on the latest Tay news.
I will be updating all my sites soon. I wanted to update The Taylor Hicks Times first. Because for me, it shows that Taylor is alive and well and very much active. I am sure if your a fan you to are tired of hearing "Taylor Hicks who"? Or what ever happened to him. So now there is a site to show just exactly what IS happening with Taylor and the love his fans have for him. So, grab a drink and relax. Then head on over to:
http://thetaylorhickstimes.org/
With Much Tay Love
DreamHrt
It has come to my attention that some fans are having a hard time accessing the site using my .org link. With that said I am posting my alternet link in hopes that this will help solve the problem.
http://taylorhickstimes.t35.com/TheTaylorHicksTimes.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Post Your Thoughts