Saturday, December 13, 2008

Taylor Hicks- Will be going "The Distance"

If your a Taylor Hicks fan. By now you have heard the announcement. Taylor will be putting his album out to the public on February 10th of 08.
The name of his new CD. "The Distance". I personally feel this new CD. Will have the true makings of who Taylor is as an artist. I will be anxiously awaiting just what he has had in store of us fans. For this time, not only does Taylor have a little bit more money to produce exactly just what his creative mind is thinking, he also has full control on how it's made. How is that for a gem?
Here is a great video of Taylor talking about the new CD.


Here are a few blogs on the subject
RagsQueen
Taylor Made on-line blog
Taylor's Poetic Heart
Now for my contribution:

If you enjoy Taylor Hicks wallpapers. Then check out my photo album...

2 comments:

  1. I like it! OK if I borro one for my siggy?

    Thanks for sharing ~~ it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding my blog to your post!

    RagsQueen

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Post Your Thoughts